WORKPLACE GIVING -The Best Way to Help the Most People
Start a workplace campaign at your company
United Way's annual community campaign in the workplace is the most effective way to organize your company around helping to improve the community where you work and live. We plan and implement campaigns in many companies and organizations in Walla Walla and Columbia counties. We’ll be glad to help you start a United Way campaign, too. If you're interested, call us at 529-1183 or email us email@example.com.
Workplace campaigns benefit employees in many ways:
- Workplace campaigns make it easy and convenient for people to contribute to their community.
- Workplace campaigns allow employees to spread their gift over time through convenient payroll deductions.
- Workplace campaigns educate employees about giving opportunities, allowing them to make informed giving decisions.
- Workplace campaigns provide information about services, enabling employees to use them for themselves, friends and families.
- Workplace campaigns are a great way to build teamwork and have fun.
Link to us
By putting a link to United Way on your Intranet, Extranet, or Internet web pages, you demonstrate your commitment to the vital safety net of human resources we fund to your employees, customers and suppliers. This helps our community by attracting new donors for our agencies and helps your company by associating your name with our long-standing, highly respected brand.
There are many opportunities for your employees to volunteer with partner agencies or during coordinated community events such as Family Fun Day. Also, consider United Way’s Loaned Executive Program, which makes it easy for your employees to take an active role in the overall United Way fundraising campaign. For more information, call us at 529-1183 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.