THE UNITED WAY OF THE BLUE MOUNTAINS ACCEPTS MONETARY DONATIONS FOR THE DISASTER RELIEF AND RECOVERY FUND THAT IS USED SOLELY FOR COVID-19 RELEIF AND RECOVERY.
ABOUT UNITED WAY'S DISASTER RELIEF AND RECOVERY FUND
United Way of the Blue Mountains is proud to support local communities through our Disaster Fund.
At United Way of the Blue Mountains, we understand that recovery is a long-term endeavor, and needs endure long after disasters are no longer frontpage news. To that end, we are committed to raising funds that will support our neighbors for the duration of these efforts.
United Way of the Blue Mountains serves Columbia and Walla Walla Counties WA, Baker, Morrow, Umatilla and Union counties, OR.
United Way of the Blue Mountains distributes disaster relief funds in the following ways:
- Immediate response efforts
- Long-term recovery efforts
- Filling unmet needs where there are gaps in existing services
- Providing grants to our community partners and other nonprofit organizations who provide direct services to assist with recovery
- Supporting other response and recovery efforts, as determined by the United Way of the Blue Mountains Board of Directors, to support individuals and families impacted by floods and fires
ABOUT YOUR DONATION
Charitable organizations in the region don't have all the resources they need to respond. As they step up, United Way will put your donation to work with these trusted and tested organizations who know what to do. This is the most efficient way to help your neighbors: work with front-line organizations who specialize in disaster response and those who will be there for the community over the long haul.
Please support YOUR community through the United Way of the Blue Mountains Disaster Fund.