United Way of the Blue Mountains is now accepting applications for the Fall 2022 LIVE UNITED Mini-Grant Cycle. To qualify for a grant, eligible 501(c) nonprofit organizations must support specific programs focused on Health, Education, and/or Financial Stability and serve Baker, Union and Wallowa counties, OR or Columbia and Walla Walla counties, WA.
LIVE UNITED Mini-Grants provide a simplified funding process for programs that serve Walla Walla and/or Columbia counties, WA or Baker, Union, and/or Wallowa counties, OR.
Please read through the information provided below for guidelines and the timetable. Only completed applications received by the deadline (5:00PM, November 11, 2022) will be considered.
Mini-Grant awards are contingent upon available funding. Applicants must be able to clearly demonstrate the intended use of funds in a budget format. United Way of the Blue Mountains reserves the right to reject or reduce an applicant’s requested amount.
UWBMT will only consider funding applicants that meet the following criteria:
• Programming and/or events must focus on Health, Education, or Financial Stability in support of families and the developmental needs of children.
• Organization must be a tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) organization at the time of application. If tax- exempt status has been applied for but not yet granted, UWBMT will not accept the application for funding.
• Organization must have a physical location in and/or serve the residents of Walla Walla and/or Columbia counties, WA or Baker, Union, and/or Wallowa counties, OR.
All applicants are required to have or create an account to complete and submit your application. Please use your email address as your username. Keep your username and password handy so that you can "save a draft" and return to complete your submission. Also, this username and password will continue to be used for agency reporting and future applications.
- LOGIN HERE (If you already have a username and password)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (New users only - an email will be sent to you)
- RESET YOUR PASSWORD (if your email has been used previously, you can reset your password)
- LOGOUT (Be sure to log out once you have saved your draft or submitted your application)
- Step 1- Download the following documents
- Step 2 - Save each document with a title that includes your organization's name.
- Step 3 - Upload each completed document in the designated spaces in the application form below.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Do not leave any blanks; enter N/A if not applicable.
Submit completed application by 5:00PM, November 11, 2022.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications will be reviewed by the United Way Board of Directors on November 15th.
Grant awards will be announced on Friday, November 18, 2022.