Varsity Letter in Community Service
2019-2020 School Year
How To Apply
You may apply online (application below)
Paper applications are located at your school or CLICK HERE to print an application.
- Your application must be RECEIVED by May 15, 2020
- The award is available to high school (grades 9-12) students who complete 145 hours of community service in between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020 school year
- Please print the ACADEMIC ELIGIBILITY form, fill it out and upload the form in the section that says Academic Eligibility.
There are two ways to show documentation of your hours (only one is necessary)
- A signed letter (sample) from your supervisor on their organization’s letterhead stating your volunteer efforts please upload this letter in the section Signed Letter.
- The COMMUNITY SERVICE LOG SHEET supplied to help you track your hours please upload your hours in the section Community Service Log Sheet.
What To Expect After You Apply
You will receive confirmation that we received your application via email by 5/15/20- if you do not hear from us by this date please call.
- Verifications are made in May and you will be notified of your award status no later than 5/30/20
- The awards will be available for pick up at the United Way office only and cannot be mailed.
Submit Paper Application To: