Diverse Organizations Coming Together to Solve a Complex Social Problem
Collective Impact fundamentally changes the way community partners work together by focusing on intentional, measurable collaboration.
The five conditions of Collective Impact are:
- shared understanding of the work (common agenda);
- common progress measures (shared measurement plan);
- coordinated plan of strategies/activities (mutually reinforcing activities);
- communication plan between partners (continuous communication);
- and supporting infrastructure of staff or a central organization (backbone support).